Back ground

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Zucchini Bread

I just sent this recipe to our cousin Tiffany and I thought I'd post it here too, because this bread is so fantastic and easy and I LOVE IT.

Grease and flour two loaf pans.

Mix together:
3 eggs
1 C. oil
2 t. vanilla
2 very packed cups grated zucchini
2 C. sugar
1/4 C. orange juice or water

Mix in separate bowl:
3 C. flour (I usually do half and half or 2 whole wheat and 1 white)
1 t. soda
1/4 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1 1/2 C. nuts (I usually use pecans)

Combine wet and dry mixtures. Pour into loaf pans and bake 50 min. at 350 degrees.


I assign MERILEE MEYER to make this recipe and report back. Your report is due in one week.

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Okay..just saw this, I'll see what I can do. Sorry Emily..I've been so busy...